Saturday, August 25, 2012

Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo: Limited Edition

Hello Everyone,

I have wrote in my previous blog about how much I love the Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo eyeshadows and they have just came out with new colors that are in their limited edition. These colors match their new line of colored mascaras. I didn't get the mascaras, but they look so pretty.  Currently, these limited edition colors are only sold at Target and eventually will be sold at Walgreens, Rite Aid, or CVS. I was lucky enough to be able to get all 4 colors. I know there are other limited edition colors out there that I would like to get my hands on besides that four I have listed below.

Here are the four colors I have gotten so far:

All the limited edition eyeshadows have a plastic packaging around it that says "limited edition."
Anytime I see the word "limited edition," I just have to get it... an impulse buy.... I cannot hold back for the life of me.


From just the swatch, my favorite colors are Ready, Set Green and Fuchsia Fever
I do feel Blue on By needs several swatches to make it the color I have on my hand. The other color, Test my Teal is very nice but it reminds me of Tenacious Teal from the original collection, but a bit darker.


If you can only pick one color, the color to go with is definitely Ready, Set Green. It is unique and the color payoff is great.

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment