Saturday, March 24, 2012

5 Best Drugstore Lip Balms

Hello Everyone,

Whether if it is cold or hot, everyone uses lip balm. I don't like having my lips feeling dry or chapped. In my bag, I always have 2-3 different types of lip balms. After trying different brands, here are my top 5 drugstore favorites

Starting from #5:  Carmex- I always find myself picking one up when I go to the drugstore, but I lose them all the time. This is the heavy duty stuff that works great!

#4: Soft Lips- love the way it feels on my lips... it tingles and it smells so good. I also like the fact that it comes in so many different flavors. I hate to admit but I have a whole collection of these.
#3: Burt's Bee- It's 100% natural and they have also come out with lip balms for different purposes. Inside the tin below there is a lip balm for nourishing (Mango butter), replenishing (Pomegranate oil), rejuvenating (Acai Berry), and a regular one for all purposes. They also have a bit of a tint.


#2: Nivea- very moisturizing and has a bit of everything. Inside the essential set there is A Kiss of Shimmer Radiant lip Care, A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating lip care, and A Kiss of Milk and Honey Soothing lip care. Who wouldn't want shimmer on their lips? Don't worry it's not too noticeable. It just adds a little oomph!

#1: EOS- 100% natural, 95% organic, gluten free, and most importantly easy to find if you have a big bag like mine. If you carry a flat or small bag, this may not be something you want to have because it definitely will take up a lot of room or your bag wouldn't even close. What I really like about these are: the scent is not over powering, it hydrates my lips, looks cute, and easy to find in my bag.


All great ways to keep your lips moist and kissable!

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

1 comment: