Friday, January 11, 2013

L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain Review

Hello everyone,

There are so many new drugstore makeup that just came out and they are just flying off the shelves. If you like try the new collections, I would recommend you to get to the store soon before they sell out.

L'Oreal came out with an entire collection of Wet Shine Stains, nail polish, and eyeshadow palettes. I picked up some of each, but for this blog I will just be reviewing the Wet Shine Stain/Lipgloss.

For this collection, there are 11 different shades of lip stains. I only bought 5 shades and Walgreens is having $1.00 off each this week + another $1.00 off from their coupon book.

Before I go into more details, most of you know that YSL is owned by L'Oreal. YSL came out with their Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain that is selling for $32 a pop. I have tried it at Sephora and it didn't make a big impression on me plus I couldn't wrap my head around paying that much for a lip gloss. So, when L'Oreal came out with the Wet Shine Stain, it is very similar to the YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain. Both of them have the same applicator and the pigmentation of the L'Oreal is great, especially the dark colors. After all, they are made by the same company.

Instead of paying $32 for one, I can buy four of the L'Oreal Wet Stain from the drugstore.
Here are the swatches from left to right: Pink Perseverance, Pink Resistance, Rose On and On, Infinite Fuchsia, and Endless Red. I like pink/nude colors, so my favorite would have to be Rose On and On.

After I swatch the lip stains on my hand, I tried to wipe it off to see if it really is a lip stain. Wow, the colors are still on my hand. To remove this, I had to use a makeup remover and scrub hard on my hand to get it off. So, I believe there is no question about the staining. When I applied this on my lips, it didn't feel sticky. It's nice to have the glossy look without your lips feeling that there is too much product.

Overall, it is a nice product to try if you are a lip junkie like me. I can never have enough lip products in my bag.

As most of you know, I like to decorate, so it's almost Valentine's day and I had to feel some love in the room. All of the Valentine's Day items are 40% off at Joann's fabric store so here is what I got:

I know... I always get socks for different occasions. These are knee high socks and will look cute with boots.
I got some heart lights that I hung around my vanity. Just the little details that makes me happy when I see it.


And here is what I have on my vanity- products that I use almost everyday.

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment