Monday, June 20, 2011

Perfumes from Copycat Fragrances

Hello Everyone,

Why do perfume cost so much? I guess marketing, brand and cute packaging are what people are paying for. Hey, that does it for me too, but I am tired of paying so much. $80 a bottle? Yikes! Well, girls and guys, there is a cheaper alternative. I happen to run into this website called CopyCat Fragrances.com and they have so many different perfumes from low ends to high ends. The price ranges from from $4-$14 for any of the perfume that they sell. Yes, there are cons to the packagings, but if you can overlook them, they are actually great products.

I know... they are not in those cute bottles that you can put on your fragrance stand, but hey, you can't beat the price. The bottle is very generic and the name of the fragrance is a sticker on the cap. I got 5 bottles: Aquolina Pink Sugar, Sunkissed Glow JLO, Fantasy Britney Spears, Lollipop Bling Honey Mariah Carey, and Believe by Britney.

Also, I was skeptical about whether if they diluted the actual perfume and created several bottles from it. It seems to me that they know all the tones for the fragrances and made them from scratch. I have to say they did a good job of replicating them. I have been using the Aquolina Pink Sugar for two weeks now and I love it.

On the website, there are 4 different choices. The rollerball is $4.00 (1/3 oz) and it also comes in 1oz for $9.00. The spray is $9.00 (1 oz- the ones that I have) and the 2 oz is $14.00. If you really dislike the bottle, buy the actual bottle just one time and refill it with these dups so you will not be paying $$$.

I feel the website should offer free shipping if you have order more than 4 bottles..... like me. I hate paying for shipping and handling. Another thing they should improve on is to have a better search engine for the perfumes because it takes forever to look through each page.

Overall, the product works for me and it is so much cheaper.
Enjoy!

<3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Submit your website or blog now for appearing in Google and over 300 other search engines!

    Over 200,000 sites submitted!

    Submit TODAY with I NEED HITS!

    ReplyDelete