Monday, October 22, 2012

Unzipped Zipper Face

You, over there! Please unzip me!

I hope everyone is having a better night than I am. Sometimes, it's hard to let go, but I have to believe it is for the better. On a more positive note, since I live in the city, goooooo Giants!!

Like I have promised, here is one idea of what you can be for Halloween: unzipped zipper face. I like costumes that are easy and cheap. With this look, it would only cost you under $20.

All you need are: fake blood, liquid latex to help the zipper stick to the face, zipper, and some brushes. Make sure to wear a crew neck T-shirt to cover the ends of the zipper that goes down your neck. 

Let's get started!


First, start with minimal makeup on your face.

Thinking of where I should line the zipper.... duh! Straight down your face!

Apply some liquid latex on where you are going to place the zipper. Press down on the sides of the zipper to make sure they lay flat. Also near your mouth, bend the zipper outward to create a pocket.


Apply a full coverage foundation to blend in the color of the zipper to your face.

Like I have mentioned before, wear a crew neck to cover the remaining of the zipper. Now you can add blood inside the pocket that you have created.



Until next time,
Stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. I've seen a lot of this kind of Halloween makeup and this is truly a must-try, thanks for sharing tutorial. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete