Wednesday, May 2, 2012

ReFa Pro Platinum Electronic Roller

Hello Everyone,

My first encounter with ReFa was in LA when I saw it in a store and decided to try it out. I didn't know what it was and the sales person told me it will help me lose weight.... hahaha, hell yes, I was all for it. After seeing the price, I definitely passed on it. My next encounter with this was on Hautelook. I was so surprised that they knew what it was and it was half the cost. Yay!! And that is when I got my own ReFa.

For those who does not know what ReFa is, it is a revolutionary home device from Japan generated by solar energy to provide micro-current for a daily comprehensive face and body treatment. A million of these were sold in Japan in just over a year.

Just a few educational information- our skin has natural low electrical current that flows through and as we age, our bio-current levels decreases and our skin loses its elasticity. So, what this does is it acts as a daily micro-current that helps rejuvenates the skin and reactivates skin cells. Micro-current was used in the 80's to treat stroke victims that suffered from partial paralysis of their face. The treatment helps lift the paralysed muscles back into position and reduce the drooping- information taken from ReFa site.

Benefits of ReFa- shapes and contours facial/body lines, boosts moisture levels, improves blood circulation, tightens enlarges pores, improves skin texture, and reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.



I bought this more than a month ago and have been testing it out. I have seen pictures where it lift the skin or shapes your face to make it skinner. I don't think I have seen any changes yet on my face, however, I haven't been using it religiously either. It does feel very good and I do feel my face tightening up instantly.


I used this when I am watching TV or just reading a book at night. Below are different positions that you can roll to mimic aesthetician's techniques.







Great gift for Mother's Day that is coming up!

That being said, I saw this box of cookie that reminds me of Skinny Cows, but this one is called got milk? I found this at World Market and it also comes in small packages of 100 calories. This is good for portion control because I tend to eat more than I should...... my greedy ass.


Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment