Wednesday, September 11, 2013

OOTD: Lazy day outfit

Hello Everyone,

First, prayers go out to the families who are impacted by 9/11.

I have been sick for a few days now and I hardly ever get sick. I even forgot how horrible it feels to be sick. Constantly coughing, having a running nose, and not getting enough sleep is not the business.  But it does feel good to have someone there to take care of you, not gonna lie.

I am getting better, but along with being sick, it comes with many lazy days where I just don't even care how I look. Lazy day outfits are great to wear at home where you can just mix and match anything you want.

What I have on is a simple T-shirt ("Smile for the Camera") from Alloy.com, Snowflake shorts from Victoria's Secret, and knee high sock slippers from Victoria's Secret.
It is a mixed of summer and winter wear, but who really cares as long as I am comfortable.



Favorite song at the moment: Drake- Hold on We're Going Home

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment