Monday, July 28, 2014

City Cosmetic- City Lip Plumper Review

Hello Everyone,

Who wants large luscious lips? Girls, we all know there are so many lip plumpers that claim it will enhance your lips, but does it work all day? I just found a lip plumper that works for 4-6 hours and if you use it continuously, it will provide more long term results. Not only will it plump up your lips, it also stimulates natural collagen production with continued used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Good Housekeeping also claim this as the most effective lip plumper on the market.

City Lip will make your lips fuller within 5-10 minutes without pain or any tingling sensation. I apply this at night before I go to bed so in the morning my lips are soft and plump. There are seven different colors plus a clear one for those who wants to wear lipsticks on top. If you choose to wear a lipstick on top of the lip gloss, I would wait five minutes before applying. Right now by using the code CITYLOVE, you can get 30% off. The color lip glosses are $40 and the clear one is $35 so it is better to get it with a discount. (FYI- I am not affiliated nor do I sell this product. I just want to give my reviews and information about it)

If you want to be adventurous, give this product a try.


Here are my lips before:
After 2 days:


I am not saying you lips will look like Angelina Jolies', but it will plump your lips by 3mm.

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

<3 <3 <3

1 comment: