Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall DIY- How to use pumpkins as a centerpiece

Hello Everyone,

Looking for an inexpensive fall house decor? Nothing says Fall more than decorating or carving pumpkins. Since I will not be carving the pumpkins, it makes more sense for me to get the miniature ones. These are about fifty to seventy cents each or a bag of six for $7 at the super market. Depending on the type of decor you are going for, there are round ones, white ones, ones with ridges, etc. I like mine to be a mixture of the different shapes and sizes.



Now for the art supplies. All the halloween theme decor at Michael's are 50% off, plus I got an additional 20% off my total from a coupon that they have. Yay for discounts!

Idea #1:
Spray paint the pumpkin to any color you want. Wow, look how fancy it is already. A gold pumpkin!

Idea #2
Or you can choose a spray paint with gold glitter.

Of course, I just had to add more glitter to both pumpkins to spice it up!



Idea #3:
Paint them.


Idea #4:
You can also paint the colors of your favorite sports team.

Idea #5:
Decorate the pumpkin with accessories. Yeah, this is definitely not a scary pumpkin.

Once you are done, you can place them onto a plate and make it your centerpiece. I just added a few signs so if anyone tries to take one, they have been forewarned!


Alright, I hope you guys enjoyed this blog! Happy Fall!

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

<3 <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment