Saturday, February 23, 2013

OOTD: Back to Basics for Travel Wear

Hello everyone,

Sorry for not blogging as often as I should.... But I am going to try my darnest to put up a post at least once a week even when I am traveling for work. Since I have been traveling a lot, I thought it would be nice to show what I wear to the airport.

The airport is a hectic place to be and sometimes the lines to check in can be sooooo long. I like to wear things that are comfortable and easy to grab and go. A simple t-shirt and jeans/leggings are what I considered a go-to item when I need to travel. With these items, it is very easy to mix and match accessories to make an outfit look less plain.

For example, I wore a basic white tee and black jeans. This way, I can top it off with any color scarf  to complete the look.


Wearing something simple and comfortable makes traveling less of a burden than it already is.  

Until next time, stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired. 
Peace out!!!


Have a great night!!!
<3 <3 <3

Song of the moment: "Stay" by Rihanna and Mikky Ekko- On my replay list!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment