Sunday, February 24, 2013

Products that I bring when I travel......

Hello everyone,

I am keeping with the travel theme this week since I am, of course, traveling.
Every time I travel, I always carry more than I should because I do like more options and I don't like buying things that I already have back home. That being said, I always like to be over prepared than under prepared.

Alrighty then.... here are all the products that I bring when I am staying for more than 3 days.


I only bring one eye shadow palette and that is my Urban Decay Naked palette. I can create both day and night time wear with this palette. It's very versatile.  A must have essential in every girls makeup collection.


For the shower, these 4 items are a must plus my clarisonic that I forgot to bring. I normally use the hotel shampoo (not too picky), but for the conditioner, I need my newly discovered Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy because it does wonderous to my hair.

A quick OOTD for work (yes, I know... it is a bit boring):
Missing my little sugar bear!

\

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment