Thursday, March 27, 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Bright Transformer SPF35

Hello Everyone,

Yes, I am still going to focus majority of my blog on how I am planning my wedding, but I can't resist not talking about makeup. I love trying new products and be able to give my opinion on what I think is worth your money. The product I am going to review today may not be sold in the US which is a bummer. I bought this during my trip to Japan because I have not seen it in any of the drugstores in America. We have the Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser which have gotten a lot of good and bad reviews. Most of the negative reviews said it is too greasy or thick.

Maybelline, besides L'Oreal, is my favorite drugstore makeup brand and they have been doing really well with all their new products. What I like about the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Bright is it has SPF 35. This comes in handy especially when we are approaching summer and strong SPF is recommended to keep your skin looking healthy.



The packaging is cute (22ml) with a twist on cap. The formula is a bit thick but don't be scared, it is easy to blend.

It has some fine shimmer to create a glow-y complexion. 

I have worn this underneath my makeup and I can see why this product is very popular. It does display a dewy affect that brightens my skin. Sometimes when I don't feel like wearing makeup, I will just wear this product to give my face a luminous glow.

Waking up in the morning with dry, dull skin can be a pain in the butt .....

After applying three pea-size amount all over my face it does me look more awake. No make-up is needed for lazy days like this.

Is this worth buying? If you don't have a lot of blemish to cover up, this will help give you that extra hmph! Not an essential in your makeup kit unless you want to try it. This does not provide coverage, only gives you a slight glow. I forgot how much I paid for this, but I don't regret buying it. 


Until next time,
Stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment