Monday, March 3, 2014

Starting a new chapter of my life....

Hello Everyone,

Let's brush some of the dust off this blog.
It's been quite some time since my last post.  A lot has happened during the past year and I am re-focusing my energy to sharing my future with my fiancé. Yes, my fiancé. That's right, I am getting married!
My blog will now be more about "how to plan your own wedding." Paying for a wedding planner is expensive but if you can afford one go for it. Couples who planned their own wedding makes the experience more memorable. Call me crazy, but I am looking forward to the stress of booking a venue, looking for a wedding dress, planning out the details, debating about the colors, etc All in all, it will be worth it in the end.
Throughout this journey, there will be lessons learned and also advice given by friends which I will include in my blog.



Until next time,
Stay healthy, beautiful, an inspired.

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment