Sunday, May 3, 2015

Countdown to the wedding: 2 months

Hello Everyone,

Yikes the wedding is about two months away and I am super excited. Currently, I am just cherishing this moment of being a bride. As we get closer to the wedding, I know time will fly by and I want to make it as memorable as I can. Nothing says you are the "bride" than a T-shirt.

T-shirt: Etsy- IselleDesignStudio
Necklace(s): Chloe and Isabel
Shoes: Oscar de la Renta: They are classic/vintage inspired which I love and match well with our wedding theme.



At this point it is all about the details. I want to share some ideas on how you can customize your wedding by starting with the cake topper.

My fiance and I always knew we wanted a customized cake topper. Etsy is a great place to look for almost anything you want to customize. We were impressed with the work at The Rosemary Toppers and decided use them. They are really easy to work with and before you send the final payment, they will send you a picture of your topper for approval.

I will not show you what our topper looks like until after my wedding, but here are some samples they have on their website:






More customized ideas in my future blogs... so stay tuned!
Most importantly, don't forget to enjoy being a bride.


Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment