Thursday, June 4, 2015

How to get organized for your wedding

Hello Everyone,

The wedding is in less than two months away and it is very important to start preparing a list of things you would need to bring to the venue AND an execution plan. Yep, my project manager skills are becoming useful. To keep myself organized, I want to make sure I have a checklist that I know I can count on. It is going to be very chaotic that week and having a list will help reduce the stress. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Of course, with my list I have to make it pretty. I like to write on something that is colorful and fun. I picked up two plain white poster boards from Michaels that I can easily roll up and carry with me to the venue. Now, let's start decorating!

What you need: Sharpie pens, sponges, small paint set, and any type of designs and lettering.



For my poster, I created a  Pre-wedding checklist and the Day Of. Pre-wedding is for anything I need to bring to the venue. Day Of are going to be task assignments. For example, who will be setting up the candy bar, greeting table, dinner tables, decors for the barn, etc 
Also, don't forget to personalize it with your initials on the bottom. =) 


On the second poster, it will be for the Wedding Day Setup. I took pictures of where I want the tables to be setup at the venue and how I would like the tables to be setup. Also, next to the picture is a checklist of the items that are needed for each table.


Remember, have fun planning. Take advantage of this time to be creative for your wedding.


Until next time,
stay beautiful, healthy, and inspired.

<3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    Plus, getting it running is as simple as 1-2-3!

    Here's how it all works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and upsell your affiliate products all by itself!

    So, do you want to start making money???

    Get the full details here

    ReplyDelete