Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Butter London Nail Polish Review

Hello everyone,

I hope you guys didn't miss me much! I've been having some self reflecting moments and I am sure everyone goes through those phases.

Back to the blog... recently Ulta sent out a 20% off coupon to loyal members for almost anything in the store. I am surprised that some of the high ends are also included because of most the time they are excluded. I did buy some other items that I would like to review, but later after I have tried them out.

I do have other shades of Butter London nail polish in my collection, however, these are the only three I got this time. As you can tell, I am having a little Spring fever by the colors I have picked out. These colors are so beautiful together that I just have to talk about them.

Left to right: Molly- Coddled, Jasper, and Fruit Machine. I think I will be wearing these colors all Spring and Summer!

I love the packaging of these Butter London nail polish, but I think it is a hit or miss. Some of them you would need two to three coats, whereas others you would just need one. Maybe, these are just light colors that make them harder to apply and need more coats.


I was so happy to buy them and I couldn't wait, so I quickly paint them on my nails. From the pictures you can see how sloppy it was. Also, I never have the patience to wait for them to dry and end up messing them up. Anyway, with at least the two colors I have on, I applied three coats each.



Should you buy them? Yes, if you are a nail polish hoarder like me.

Just got home from the gym and I find it funny to see feminine pastel colors on my nails while wrapping up for my combat class.

A song I am listening to this month is from One Direction... I know... I am not a big fan but the song is so sweet. It is called "Little Things" I always have a soft spot for songs like this. See above for their music video.

Your hand fits in mineLike it’s made just for meBut bear this in mindIt was meant to beAnd I’m joining up the dotsWith the freckles on your cheeksAnd it all makes sense to me
I know you’ve never lovedThe crinkles by your eyesWhen you smile,You’ve never lovedYour stomach or your thighsThe dimples in your backAt the bottom of your spineBut I’ll love them endlessly
I won’t let these little thingsSlip out of my mouthBut if I doIt’s youOh it’s youThey add up toI’m in love with youAnd all these little things
You can't go to bedWithout a cup of teaAnd maybe that’s the reasonThat you talk in your sleepAnd all those conversationAre the secrets that I keepThough it makes no sense to me
I know you’ve never loved the sound of your voice on tapeYou never want to know how much weighYou still have to squeeze into your jeansBut you’re perfect to me


I won’t let these little thingsSlip out of my mouthbut if it’s trueIt’s youOh it’s youThey add up toI’m in love with youAnd all these little thingsYou’ll never love yourselfHalf as much as I love youYou’ll never treat yourself right darlin’But I want you toIf I let you knowI’m here for youMaybe you’ll love yourself like I love youOh..
I’ve just let these little thingsSlip out of my mouthBecause it’s youOh it’s youIt’s youThey add up toAnd I’m in love with youAnd all these little things

I won’t let these little thingsSlip out of my mouthBut if it’s trueIt’s youIt’s youThey add up toI’m in love with youAnd all your little things
Until next time, stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.Have a great night!<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment