Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Review on Maybelline: Color Tattoo Metal 24hr cream eyeshadow and Limited Edition Baby Lips

Hello everyone,

I am back with another makeup review!

Maybelline just came out with new shades for their 24hr cream eyeshadow collection and I am not impressed at all. I like the idea that they are metallic shades, but the product itself is not easy to apply. There is a total of 5 shades, however, I was only able to get 4. The four colors I got are: Silver Strike, Gold Rush, Electric Blue, and Inked in Pink. The fifth color is called In Barely Branded and it's nude beige.


With these products, it's hard to apply with a brush. I find it easier to apply them with your finger. The color that I was most disappointed in is Gold Rush. It's flaky and splotchy. Very hard to get the color to show up on my eyelids. On the positive side, they do last throughout the day. My favorite out of the collection is Inked in Pink. This one goes on smoothly, I didn't experience any flakiness and the color is great.

Moving onto the next product which is the Baby Lips. I love these products. They go on smoothly, smells good, and keeps my lips moist. There are 5 different new limited edition shades for Baby Lips. Again, I only picked up four shades: Coral Crush, Yummy Plummy, Twinkle, and Melon Mania. My favorite shade is Melon Mania, but all of the shades are great. With these lip tints, I don't need to use a mirror to apply them because they are sheer and very forgiving. You can pick these up at your local Walgreens or drugstores, but keep in mind, they are hard to find at most locations.

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment