Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Victoria's Secret: Diamonds After Dark eyeshadow palettes

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year!!!
It feels like I have not posted a blog in ages.

For all you ladies out there, Victoria's Secret is having their semi-annual sale now! This is the time where I would stock up on most of my undergarments and sleepwear. In addition to those, I also picked up some makeup and found a scent that I really like for summer.

I have tried VS makeup line before and they are decent, however, they are not comparable to Tarte, MAC, or Urban Decay. FYI- they are made in Italy so the quality is actually very nice and well made.  With the sale they are $8.66 for a duo eyeshadow palette. I definitely will not buy they at regular price for $16.


The shades that I got are: Opulent, Jewel Thief, and Gold Fusion

The packaging is cute with rhinestones

My favorite palette is the Opulent (Purple and light pink eyeshadow on the upper left corner). I have not tried them on, but from the swatch, I didn't get too much fallout which is very good. The eyeshadow palette in Gold Fusion (eyeshadow palette on the bottom) is great for an everyday light/natural look.


The other items that I picked up is the summer edition from the Victoria's Secret Bombshell collection. I am not sure why they already have the summer edition out when it is still winter, but it smell so good. This will be, of course, what I would wear for summer. It has Jasmine Dew, White Amber, and Starfruit combined to give you this settle/soft scent that makes you feel like you're in paradise.

Here is a quick outfit of the day: I am feeling boots with high knee socks this season

As part of my New Year's resolution, I am going to be more proactive in taking care of my health so I am going to Bikram Yoga again and also try out TRX which I am very excited about.


Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment