Monday, August 12, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments Shadow Review

Hello Everyone,

Maybelline did really well on their Color Tattoo 24hr cream gel shadows and now they have came out with the pigments which aren't bad. Loose pigments are not my first choice to use because they can get messy, but they have intense color payoff. Great to use for building up colors and can be use in a variety of ways (wet or dry).

There are a total of twelve shades. I will only be showing you eight. Each of these pot is retailed for about $6-7.99 for a 0.05oz and of course, don't forget about signing up for a CVS card (sometimes you can get 20-30% off in addition to $1 off coupon). Hey, it works for me!

The colors that caught my eyes are the ones I have below:
Starting from top left to right (first row): Wild Gold, Brash Blue, Black Mystery, Never Fade Jade
Bottom left to right (second row): Pink Rebel, Forest Fatale, Breaking Bronze, Buff & Tuff


I do have my favorites out of this collection because not all the pigments blend smoothly. Some are patchy and are more dry than others. I also experienced a little creasing after 11-12 hours of wear. Make sure to use an eye primer when applying these pigments to have them last longer. The ones that are harder to blend are Wild Gold, Pink Rebel, Brash Blue, and Black Mystery
The ones that I do like are Breaking Bronze, Never Fade Jade, and Forest Fatale 
Sorry about the sloppy swatches.

They come in different finishes such as matte, shimmer, and satin

I do think they are worth exploring if you are a makeup addict like me. 

Until next time, 
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment