Tuesday, August 6, 2013

OOTD: Fifty Shades of Dark

Harro Everyone,

So, I have been watching videos by Peter Chao on Youtube and he is hilarious. I do think he over advertise himself, but other than that, I do enjoy his videos. Some people may think he is a bit racist, I wouldn't take it too personal, just watch it for pure entertainment.

As most of you know, I like to dress comfortable but polish if that makes any sense. In other words, simple but put together. I know it is still summer and most of  you are probably thinking, why is she wearing so many layers..... well, let me tell you.... SF is just so darn foggy anytime of the year.

Ok, no drum rolls needed, this is just a pure simple outfit.
Black sweatshirt: Victoria's Secret
Scarf: Old Navy (I think- sorry, no tags)
White Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Just Fab



Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great day!
<3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment