Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Project-FEED

Hello Everyone,

I wish I can support all the charities..... one day when I win the lotto. =)
In the past, I blogged about a charity site called Sevenly. They make shirts to support different charities. For every shirt that they sell, they would donate $7 to that charity for the week.

One of the shirts that I bought was to support LIVE and LOVE and FIND THE CURE- CURE CHILDHOOD CANCER.


Make sure to check out their site at: http://www.sevenly.org/
People Matter.

This time, I saw some shirts that support Project FeedUSA at Target and I just had to buy one. There are so many families that are just getting by with very little or nothing at all. If I am going to buy a shirt, I would like to buy something that also gives back. Basically, for every shirt, bag, water bottle you buy they provide meals to children and families all across America. See below.



Just do it!

Also, check out their site: http://www.feedprojects.com/

Thank you!

Until next time, 
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired

Have a great day!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment