Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Juice away!

Hello Everyone,

One of the way I tried to stay healthy is by juicing.  I know I don't get all the daily nutritions that I need in my meals, so the next best thing for me is to make sure I can incorporate them into my drinks. My parents have always promote healthy eating and at one point they were juicing almost everyday. They did back down from it a little because my mom would add carrots to all the recipes and the carotene from the carrots turned her skin orange. Drinking too much of it can cause that. For me, I tried to change it up and to have everything in moderation.

The best juicer is from Breville. It works so well and is also easy to clean... yes, I know.. cleaning can be a pain.

There are different settings for different types of produce.

What I normally have if I am in a rush are: 2 carrots, 4 sticks of celeries, and 4 small apples. The apples is what makes it sweet and tasty....


Here is the finish product!

Yummy!

Stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired!

Have a good night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment