Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Black Kitty Cat

Hello everyone,

If you know me, I am definitely not a cat person. But I don't want to be bias so here is a simple, cheap costume idea for those cat lovers out there. I went with the traditional cat ears and a black top from Forever 21.

Purrrrr....

The cat ears and tail were $7.99 from Party City. For the eyeshadow palette, you don't need to use the ones I have. You can use any eyeshadow palette that you already own. Feel free to wear any black top.


I used the color Mushroom from lid to crease. Then I used the color Asphalt the create the darker V shape near the outer lid. I also used Asphalt to create a wing to imitate the shape of the cat eye. To highlight my brow bone, I used Kinky.

In the Naked 2 palette, I used Tease to blend out the harsh line near the crease.

The last step for the eyes is to draw a long black line close to your nose and line your upper and lower lid with the same liner.

 I used the same liner to draw my nose, lips, and whiskers.

Now, we can put on the cat ears... meow!



Have fun with your costume, you only live once! Nine if you are a cat.....


Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Don't forget to vote!! I got my ballot, where's yours?



Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment