Monday, October 22, 2012

Getting festive for Halloween

Hello everyone,

Every year from October to December, I always make an attempt to decorate the house so I can get into the celebratory state of mind. Albeit, Halloween is not a holiday, it is a fun event to get into the mood of. Most of the items I have used to decorate the house are from last year's Halloween sale.... that is the best time to buy. I did check out the $1 section at Target and they do have a lot of little items that you can use for decorations around the house.

At Target, I picked up some Halloween socks for $1 and kitchen towels for $2.50. I would wear these socks at home or when I am wearing my boots. 
I believe they still have these items at your nearby Target at the dollar section.

The socks are such an essential for winter and I don't think anyone can get too many socks, especially when they are cute like these:

These small towels can make a big difference in your kitchen. I mostly used them as decors or  oven mittens.


I also have random pumpkins all over the house:
These are pumpkin lights that I got from last year's Halloween sale from Target:

Candle holders from Bath and Body Works:

Pumpkin pillow from last year's Halloween sale from Target:

Also, I am soooo excited to wear scarves. They make an outfit look complete without putting in too much effort.

Coming up... some Halloween costume ideas.

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment