Sunday, November 4, 2012

Favorite Tea for Fall and Winter

Hello everyone,

Here is a short blog for today. Since Halloween is over, it makes all the sense in the world to change my drinking cup from a cute ghost  to a penguin with a candy cain for Christmas. It is sad to see it being stored away in my cupboard until next year, but I am excited for November and December!


The two types of tea that I drink every morning are: Earl Grey and English Breakfast Tea. They are my favorites besides the Oolong tea. 


Then at night, if I feel like having a cup of tea before bed, I would make the Sleeping Herbal Tea. These are my everyday routine for drinking tea, but during the Holidays, I tend to drink more tea than normal because it keeps me warm.

Have a great night!

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment