Sunday, November 18, 2012

Skyfall Bond Girl Inspired Makeup

Hello everyone,

Here is a look inspired by Skyfall, however, this is not the exact replica of what she is wearing. It's an intense and vampy look that you can wear to go out for a drink, but definitely not for everyday.




Here are the makeup I used for the eyes and lips:

Before applying the eyeshadow, I used the Two Faced Shadow Insurance as a primer.

From the Urban Decay smoked palette, I used Asphalt (you can use any gray color) and Blackout for my eyes. 

Then I lined my upper lid with Almay black liner. This is not the best liner, but it was what I have at the time.


To finish the eyes, I put on a pair of faux lashes from Khroma. It is from the new Kardashian makeup line. The eyelashes are better than I thought and a pair of these can be used multiple times.

For the lips, I used both the lip liner and lipstick from the brand called Bite Beauty. The lip liner is in the color Tannin which is an orangey red. 


The lipstick is in Rhone which is a bold red.


Have fun playing with makeup!


Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment