Monday, November 19, 2012

November IPSY aka Glam Bag 2012

Hello everyone,

This month's Glam Bag is worth the $10. I have mentioned this subscription service before and it's great if you are someone like me who likes to try different brands of makeup. Every time I see this pink bag in my mail, I get excited.

Here are the items that are in my November Glam Bag 2012:
The bag that holds the makeup products this time around is a better quality than the ones in the past.


Single matte eyeshadow shade from the Balm called Matt Batali (dark gray). So far, I do like the eyeshadows from this brand. The packaging is cute and I don't get a lot of fallouts which mean it is well made.

Nail polish from Nailtini- the name of this brand captures my attention right away. Very creative! Whoever thought of this is name a genius!

The color I got in my bag is called Millionaire. All the glitter in this bottle sure does make it look like Millionaire.... definitely going to put this on tonight!

Pencil liner from Starlet called Chocolate. If you think black liners are too harsh, brown is a good alternative for a more natural look.


Tinted lipgloss from Bare Minerals in Dare Devil. Moxie are one of my favorite lipgloss of all time. They give your lips a nice tingling cool feeling. They are also tinted and not too sticky. Once you try it, you will probably want the whole collection.

Swatches of the lipgloss and the eyeliner

The last item in the bag is an eyebrow defining gel. I am not sure about you, but my eyebrows need to be tamed or they will look crazy! I have not tried this yet, but I know I need this.

Everything in this bag are items I will use, so for me, this is worth the $10. I am not a fan of little sample packets or perfumes. I rather get a mini size product that I can use and test.

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment