Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Withdrawal

Hello everyone,

Is there such a thing as a Christmas withdrawal? I am beginning to feel that way.... I am going to miss the smell of the Christmas tree, seeing people out shopping, and spending time with my family. It is just so beautiful this time of the year and it went by so fast. I guess it's something to look forward to next year.

Here are some pictures to help me reminisce of this year's Christmas:
Christmas tree at downtown SF!

Of course, the children- we have two Santas and an elf (The elf belongs to my brother and his wife)


After a whole night of playing and running around, Mochi knocked out when we got home.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas with their family and friends. See ya next year!!!

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment