Sunday, March 17, 2013

L'Oreal Feria Wild Ombre

Hello everyone,

My hair is getting longer and I have not dyed it in a while. I was feeling a bit adventurous so I decided to try the L'Oreal Feria Wild Ombre. Again, I don't like paying $150 for someone else to do it when I can try it at home for $13. I heard a lot of great reviews about this and I couldn't wait to see how it turned out. 


I know I didn't want anything too dramatic so the longer you leave the product in your hair, the lighter it gets. I only left the product in my hair for 30 minutes and here is how it turned out.



I did add a little hair chalk later when I curled my hair. The color I used is in Violet Sky and you can buy this from CVS. It is very easy to use and also every easy to come off. It comes off when you touch it which I find it's not worth it. It would be better if it only comes off when you wash your hair but it's just chalk and comes off after a few hours.




Here are some of the art works that I did at a baby shower this weekend. 

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night! 
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment