Thursday, March 21, 2013

Urban Decay: Oz Great and Powerful makeup palette review

Hello Everyone,

I really enjoyed watching the movie Oz and I do recommend everyone to go watch it. With great makeup and costume, it inspired me to go get the Oz makeup collection from Urban Decay.

Urban Decay came out with 2 different palettes: One is to resemble Glinda (left), the good witch and the other one resembles Theodora (right), the wicked witch.
The Glinda palettes has lighter colors to create a spellbinding, graceful, and natural look.


The duo-shades are "never-before-seen" in any of the Urban Decay eyeshadow collection. It also comes with a 0.03oz purple eyeliner and a lip pencil.


Here are the swatches for the duo-shades including the color of the lip pencil: 
The lip pencil is the swatch on top. The colors are light, great for an everyday look.

The Theodora palette on the other hand, has more darker shades with a black eyeliner pencil and a red high-gloss lip color.



Here are the swatches for her captivating look:

The swatch on top is the red lipgloss

Overall, I do like both eyeshadow palette, but if I had to pick one, I would pick Theodora because I feel the colors are more pigmented. Some of the shades have micro-glitters that can be a bit messy to apply, but all-in-all, I didn't have an issues with blending or the length of wear. They do stay on well for a good 6 hours as far as I have tested.

Also, Easter is coming up and I had to change my mug to an Easter theme:

I love drinking tea in the morning. This cup has a little surprise inside.... 
I see a....


little pink egg at the bottom!

Here are other things I have been craving and they are not healthy either:
Since I am not a big fan of soda, this is something sweet that I like to drink once in a while besides grass jelly.

Then with my tea, I will have some pirates booty

To top it all off, I love gummy frogs!! I might just have a piece of this now.

Alright, enough rambling. 
Until next time, 
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment