Sunday, March 31, 2013

Chocolate bunny taste challenge

Hello Everyone,

Happy Easter!
One of the things that I remember about my childhood is eating the chocolate bunny. So, I decided to go to the store and who knows there would be so many different types of chocolate bunnies. There were so many that I didn't know which one to buy. This is just a few pictures that I took, but there are many more choices for you in the store.






I narrowed down my choices and here are the three that I picked out to try:
Godiva solid bunny, Lindt Gold bunny, and Russell Stover hollow bunny. Russell Stover hollow bunny is the one that I also had when I was younger, but I cannot pass up the Godiva and Lindt since they are well-known for making good chocolates.

By the way, which part of the bunny do you eat first? I start with the ears.
Alright, so here are the final verdict for the three brands of milk chocolate:
Russel Stover comes in third

The second prize goes to Lindt

My favorite has to be the Godiva. I can taste it being a bit more rich in chocolate and sweeter than the other two, but in the end it is so minute that I don't mind having any of the three.

What are some of your favorite chocolate brands?
Until next time, 
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

And who is this cute cuddle bunny?



Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment