Friday, April 20, 2012

China Glaze- Hunger Game collection

Hello Everyone,

This is a bit late, but I just finished reading the first book of The Hunger Games Trilogy on my kindle fire and I still feel the book is so much better than the movie.

As with other popular movies, China Glaze has came out with The Hunger Game nail polish collection.



The colors are not something I would wear for Spring or Summer, but maybe as we get closer to Fall because they are darker colors. I guess it's the color of the forrest with the green and tan/beige.

Here are the close up of the colors:


The names on these nail polish are:
Agro, Fast Track, Lux and Lush, Smoke and Ashes



I only picked up the mini collection for $13.95 with a $3.50 coupon and my Ulta points which only cost me $1.45- good deal!

Song that is currently on re-play in my head is Boyfriend- by Justin Bieber. See down below on my audio play.

<3<3 <3

2 comments:

  1. Hey Diana, finally got a chance to check out your blog! I was reading at the bottom that your fave song in your head right now is Boyfriend by Justin Bieber. I recommend you check out this rendition by Andrew Garcia, I think he was in the top 12 or something in last year's American Idol. He does the cover together with another guy named JRA, they do a sick azz cover of the track!! Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched it and I like the way they put their own twist to the song. They are pretty good. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete