Sunday, April 8, 2012

March favorites

Hello Everyone,

Dang! The month of March went by quick!
Here are my favorites from last month and since I love them so much I will continue to use them for the rest of Spring.

Mint color nail polish from China Glaze in Re-fresh Mint. This is a popular color for Spring.



Fresh Sugar Lychee and Brown Sugar eau de parfum- anything with the name Sugar is a favorite scent of mine. I wear these two scent 85% of the time. The scent is not too overpowering and at the same time it is sweet/fruity. Definitely a day time wear, but I like to wear this for all occasions.

Along the Fresh line, I also like their tinted lip balms. These are expensive for lip balms but they feel like butter on your lips. I only buy these when there is a discount from Sephora because they are luxury items. I got Sugar Plum and Sugar Honey. Honey is my favorite out of all the colors and Plum will give my lips a bit of color which I like. They all have SPF 15. Reminds me of the Revlon Lip butters but smoother and nicer packaging.


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Shadow pencil: Midnight Cowgirl, Morphine, Narc, Clinic, Sin, and Lit. These can be used as eyeliners or as eyeshadows. They do stay on for a long time without creasing. Sometimes I would just use one or two colors on my eyelid and call it a day. Initially, it was hard to apply because they were a bit dry, but after a few usage it has gotten better. When they say 24/7 they are for real!!! Once the product dries, it's not going anywhere so you need to blend it quickly.


Now that it is getting dark later, I like to get my workout in by jogging around the lake and doing some weight lifting to get toned up for summer.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment