Monday, April 9, 2012

Jessica Simpson's Hairdo clip-in hair extensions

Hello Everyone,

Having short hair is great because it's low maintenance, however, I do prefer to have long hair because there is so much more you can do with it. I miss having long hair..... there is a quick solution! One word: extensions. I don't bother using extensions too much, but they do give me the instant gratification of having long hair. When buying extensions, I prefer the ones that are 100% human hair so I can use my heating tools without having to worry about it burning or smelling like plastic. The brand that I use is called Hairdo by Jessica Simpson.
Yes, the 100% human hair are expensive, but they last so long. Definitely a great investment if you want instant volume or length. They come in different colors, you can dye it, cut it, etc....


As most of you know, I still have my asymmetrical bob which I colored back to black.

For the Jessica Simpson Hairdo, I bought it in the color dark brown from Hautelook.com for a portion of the price. It blends very well with my hair color. I like the 10 clips because they are very easy to attach. First, section off your hair. Then, use the clip to attach the extensions to a portion of your hair so it stays put. The clip does pop in and out to close and open.

Here is how the extensions look like blended with my hair.

With my Nume Pearl Curling wand, I was able to create loose beach-y waves. I used the $100 coupon from MyGlam bag to purchase this. I am loving it.

It comes with a black glove to protect your fingers from getting burned.

Here is the result:
With my short hair style-

After I attached and curled my hair and extensions-

Now, you don't have to be afraid to cut your hair too short because there is always an option to get extensions.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment