Thursday, April 19, 2012

MyGlam bag for the month of April

Hello Everyone,

This month's glam bag is all about Girls' Night Out. The bag for this month is in pink metallic. Not my favorite bag because it feels a bit cheap than the other ones.


Inside the bag are:
A pair of fake eyelashes by All-Belle. These lashes fits me just right, but I can tell they are a bit short for those who like long lashes. I only reuse the same fake lashes once or twice because I hate removing the glue and by the time I do remove all of it, the shape of the lashes look awkward. However, if you are gentle with it, you can reuse it up to 10 times.


Dermstore Lip Quench: Claims to give thin, dry lips a fuller, smoother, hydrated appearance. I have to agree with this. It has a very settled scent and it does make my lips feel moist. I carry this in my bag along with all the other lip products.. but I do reach for this tube a lot so that says a lot.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil: I have been loving color eye pencils for spring. It gives my eye that pop of color on my lower lid without too much effort. The pencil glides on very smoothly and stays on for the entire day.

The color I got is in Junkie

The last two items in the bag are the eyeshadow and eyeliner brushes from MyGlam. They are travel size brushes that you can put in your makeup bag. The hair on the brushes are very soft, better quality than the ELF brushes by far. These two brushes are what I use when I travel for my eyes including a blending brush which is a must have. Kinda disappointed that they didn't include a blending brush....

Well, that is all I have in my bag for the month of April.
Have a great night!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment