Monday, May 14, 2012

Black V (The San Francisco Fashion Event)

Hello Everyone,

I am so glad I was able to attend this fashion event because I have met so many great people and some fellow SF bloggers! This event is a non-profit benefit with all the proceeds going to the Fashion department at CCSF. There were a total of 8 designers and a room full of fashionistas ready to see some creative designs on the runway.


I spent most of the day painting the trim inside the house white... so I was craving for some color.
What is better than bright yellow?!!!

 Since my jacket is so bright, I just want to tone it down with a simple large clutch.

Met some wonderful girls:



Next to me is Punam who is also a blogger. She has great style!!! I am obsessed with her vintage MONKEY hair bag!!!


Here is a behind the scene makeup by Pigment Cosmetics (can you just tell they love makeup with the big smile)


And the fashion:




Daniel Sudar (one of the designers) never disappoints me.

Overall, it was a great show. Good job to all the designers!
And of course, great job Astonish Magazine and Pigment Cosmetics!
Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment