Tuesday, May 15, 2012

MyGlam Bag for May

Hello Everyone,

Have you subscribed to MyGlam bag yet? There are so many of these $10 a month subscriptions out there. I do still like MyGlam, but this month, I was not impressed by the items in my bag.

One thing I like about this subscription is the bag..... I used them to keep the items in my tote organized. I put my pads or any other feminine hygienes (TMI) in one bag and in another bag I would have my lipgloss.  Definitely a plus.

This theme for this month is "Love is in the air"
Inside the bag are:
2 brushes: A concealer and a eyeliner brush. I do like these brushes that they have and are compact enough to put in your purse. I am not worried about losing them because they are not too expensive.

A sample of Philosophy Love Sweet Love eau de toilette- It's very settle and sweet. Mostly a day time fragrance, but I normally don't care if it is for night time or day time  as long as I like the smell I will wear it. This is a scent that I can see myself wearing on a daily basis.

Miss Beauty Nail Bling: I do like the design of them, but I would prefer to wear nail polish over the sticker polish. I am so bad at trimming the excess with a nail file and it ends up looking horrible.

The last thing in the bag is a lipstick from Studio Gear in Pink Blush.


The packaging is very sleek and clean looking.

The color is cool tone pink with a slight red undertone.  

Here is the swatch:

I do like the color me, however, I only used it once and the lipstick broke off.... hmmmm... that says something about the quality of the packaging... I had to push it back in and now every time I twist the lipstick up, the side scraps along the edges as you can see in the picture.

Again, I am not overly impressed with this months' bag. I hope next month will be much better.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment