Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Influenster Vox Box Spring 2012

Hello Everyone,

I am so excited to receive my first Vox Box!! For those who does not know what Influenster Vox Box is, it is through a website called Influenster.com (obviously) that people can get the inside scoop of the latest products and brands to hit the market. If you are a blogger or a youtuber, there is a higher chance for you to get a Vox Box. The Vox Box is free and is only for the people selected depending on how influential you are.  Just check it out if you are interested. I have tried some of these products before, but not all.

Moving on.... I would like to share what's inside my Vox Box for Spring 2012

There is a card with all the items listed that are inside the box and the retail price.

The products are very well packaged with lots of peanuts inside the box.

Ok, let's dig in...
First thing, Dr Scholls Ball of Foot- I need this!!! I can't wait to try it out.

A travel size Aveeno Daily Moisturizering Body Wash- I do travel, so this is great for me to carry with me on those trips to try. It smells good.

New advanced formula Chapstick with SPF 50+: It also indicate that it works for all seasons (Winter to Summer). This may also be on my list for best drugstore lip balms....it has a slight lemon scent which I kinda like.

Oh no.... most of you probably know how I feel about these type of nail polish.... I prefer actual liquid nail polish over these sticker ones... but hey, since I got it for free I will try it again. I have tried it in the past and my issue is, for the life of me, cannot trim the excess off perfectly. It always look a bit messy and I can't stand it. I am jealous of those who can because I heard they do last a long time without chipping.

I can tell you already that this is great. I got it in MyGlam bag and it covers my blemishes. So glad to get another one.... yay!!

oohh... something to eat.... looks healthy! It is made with whole soy, real fruit, gluten free, and 0g trans fat.... just what I need to get ready for summer.

And the last thing in the box is a regular size bottle of Bath and Body Works fine fragrance mist in Twilight Wood. I have seen this in the store, but didn't buy it because I prefer more of the fruity scents. It has a combination of fruity and musky scent, so a good transition from day to night.



Well, that is all I have in my Vox Box for Spring 2012.... and I will be posting my reviews on their website soon.
I hope I get selected again next month!'

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment