Monday, May 21, 2012

Essie Poppy Razzi Collection for Summer 2012

Hello Everyone,

Are you all ready for summer? You are not ready for summer until you get these gorgeous neon colors from Essie. They are fun to wear and compliments a lot of skin tones, especially when you are nice and tan. When I saw this collection, I went bunkers for them and NEED to get all four colors.

From left to right: Lights, Camera, Action, and Bazooka! Love the names!

I always have nail polish on, however, I don't have them on at this moment because I am still painting my house. My fingers feel naked and I don't like to show them off. I just need to suck it up and finish my house project so I can wear these beautiful colors before summer is over.


Here are the bottles up close (please ignore the paint on my nail):
Lights
Camera

Action

Bazooka (looks a bit red here because of the lighting- it is reddish orange)- one of my favorite!!! I do have this color on my toes and it's fabulous!

The collection just came out and they should still be in your local drugstores or beauty stores. Run!!

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment