Wednesday, July 25, 2012

500 points Beauty Insider from Sephora

Hello Everyone,

Sephora is such a dangerous place for me. I try not go there unless I absolutely need to.... like for example, when they have friends and family discount or when they have a good selection for you to redeem your points.  But of course, just between me and you (which is everyone who is reading this blog) I tend to go more than I say I do.... isn't that what girls do? Alright, so I have been saving up my points until something really good comes out and when I saw MUFE I had to get it. Hey, it was free, I earned it! Yay, baby!

Let's see what is inside this bad girl! This package is the backstage basics.

HD Primer- I have used it before and it works well. A little bit goes a long way. However, I just can't justify spending $34 on a face primer... I will understand if it was for foundation, but I feel there are other primers out there for much cheaper. That is why I like these samples.... just wish it was in a small bottle rather than these packets.

HD powder- It is always good to apply a translucent powder after your foundation to set it and reduce shine. This is an universal shade for all skin tones. I do like this because it feels very light on the skin and works great if you are being photographed. I only use this for special occasions.

Makeup Forever Lab Shine Star Collection lipgloss in S2- It's a peachy nude lipgloss that I can never have enough. It smells good.... like peach tea if there is such thing.... and it's not too sticky. One thing that I notice is it does make my lips look slightly bigger..... that's a plus right?


MUFE Aqua eyes in 0L- black. I have several of the aqua liners and they are fantastic! It is very expensive.... well, everything from this line is expensive... I keep them in my special case just to look at or if I need to do any professional creative makeup look, that is when I will take them out to play.

The last thing in this little bag is the Smoky Lash Mascara in Extra Black.... just the way I like it. I haven't used it yet, but just by looking at the brush it is very dense. It seems like it can create clumps on your eyelashes.... just an observation. Again, I have not used it and I don't like to hate on it before I even try it.

Here is a product that I LOVE right now... at this instant... because it smells so good. Highly recommend this as a night time moisturizer. Right now at Ulta, there is a 25% off all HEMPZ item. Go there and smell this. You will probably leave with a bottle too.

Another product that I love.... but I swear it is the most expensive shampoo and conditioner ever!!! Tsubaki! Luckily, they were on sale or else I am not going to pay $16 a bottle (It's not that big either so the price is just outrageous). I got this package (Shampoo, conditioner, and a hair treatment) for $26.  I'm going to save these bottles and just buy the refills!

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment