Sunday, July 22, 2012

OOTD: Saturday Casual

Hello Everyone,

I don't know about you, but I love being comfortable. A plain white tee and jeans are always a safe way to go. With something this plain, I always make sure I spice up the outfit with a pop of color.
Boyfriend jeans are a hit right now so go check them out at GAP.
My sandals are from a company called Maker's and they make all sorts of flats with cute details. They were $29.99

Here is a close up look of the flats/sandals. They are called Marie 53 in Turquoise.


I as a bit nervous about the zipper in the back, thinking it was going to pinch my ankle, but it didn't. I would say it does run true to size with a little extra space to spare.
Link to the site for the sandal: http://www.makersshoes.com/makersshoes_collections.php?id_shoes=14&id=1

I was also able to drive Mochi around most of the day in her little car seat



Alright, see ya!

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment