Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cooking with Sugarcookie #12: Pan Fried Salmon with Asparagus

Hello Everyone,

I am in that phase again....
I have been eating healthier and working out to try to lose at least 15 pounds before August. I feel more energized when I get my workout done in the morning and drink a cup of homemade juice before I start my day. Honestly, it is hard to wake up early, but I would focus on how good it feels after running and working out as my motivation for getting up. I also had to cut out my carbs which is the HARDEST.... I will only allow myself to eat carbs one day out of the week if I have an urge, otherwise, I would try to avoid it.

Here is one of the dishes I made for dinner:

Fresh Salmon with just salt and pepper.


Cook the salmon and asparagus in olive oil and add some lemon on top. It only takes 30 min to make.

My favorite pair of shoes are my peach jelly bow flats from J Crew that I wear when I walk my dog, Mochi

Until next time,
Stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment