Thursday, July 19, 2012

Maybelline ExpertWear Luminous Lights

Hello Everyone,

Maybelline just came out with their Expertwear Luminous Lights shimmery eyeshadows.

There are 4 different shade combination sets to choose from: Opal Lights, Gold Lights, Lavender Lights, and Rose Lights. These eyeshadows are suppose to make your eyes light up because of the shimmer. I bought the set in Rose Light and it does nothing for me. Even when I tried to swatch them, I can't even see the colors.


I have rubbed my fingers on the eyeshadow many times to get the color to appear on camera, but this seems like the most color you can get from this set. I can't barely even see it.... very disappointed. It looks like they are all the same color to me. Normally, I do like Maybelline eyeshadows, but this is a no-go for me. Maybe it's just the set I got that doesn't have much color payoff... but I am definitely not going to buy another one.



Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

5 comments:

  1. Most of Maybelline eyeshadow Quads are shimmery. Some of them are pretty nice. nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this in opal lights color does not show up enough for color blocking effect to work. They all just look like the same color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They look all the same. Disappointed...

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete