Wednesday, July 4, 2012

OPI- The Amazing Spider-man Nail Lacquers

Hello Everyone,

Yay!!! Spider-man is out in theater today AND there are nail polish to go with the theme. When OPI comes out with a collection, I like to pick up the mini's unless I really like the colors. Another reason for me to buy the minis is it give me a chance to try it out instead of paying $8-$8.50 for a bottle.

I got this from Ulta for $9 ($12.50 - $3.50 coupon) and it has all four colors. I have not tried them out yet for review. Just from looking at the bottle alone, I do like Just Spotted the Lizard and Your Web or Mine?

Here are the colors:

Just Spotted the Lizard (yellow-green)

Your Web or Mine? (pink). It looks red in the picture but it is actually a darker pink shade.

Into the Night (Midnight blue)

Number One Nemesis (metal, sparkling nickel)

Until next time,
Stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night and happy 4th of July!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment