Thursday, September 6, 2012

Frog Prince bookends

Hello Everyone,

My favorite place to shop for room/house decor is at Pier 1 Imports. Yes, it is a bit pricy, but most of the items there are well made. The best way to shop at Pier 1 is to look at their clearance section. Hey, there is no shame in that. I was excited to find my frog prince book ends there. I use the bookends for my Kindle which I have next to my bed in case I can't sleep at night.


It makes me happy just looking at it..... because I am romantic at heart.

So, what is the point of this blog? Nothing, much..... I just like to share what makes me happy AND that you can find great things in the clearance section of Pier 1.

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment