Monday, September 17, 2012

One of those lazy, random days....

Hello Everyone.

Do you have days where you just don't feel like changing what you are wearing at home, like your pajamas? I do (embarrassing to admit). Actually, I have many of those days. During 'those' type of days, I break all kinds of fashion rules. I am not perfect. If I feel comfortable in what I am wearing, heck, I am going to wear it out, especially if I just need to run some quick errands or walk my dog. Why spend those extra minutes deciding what to wear and changing... yep, you know what I am talking about... those lazy ass days.

Here is an example of a fashion no-no, but I still do it.

I caught myself in the act. I was extremely comfortable in my home shorts and even though it was cold out, I just put on a pair of UGGS to go walk my dog .... those lazy ass days I tell you. Believe me, I had days worse than this too.

Anyways, I am loving this 3 rings set from Forever21. I have been wearing this for four days straight.

Along with these plastic no prescription white frames that I got for $5 online.


Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment