Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My holy grail product for the month of August

Hello Everyone,

I will be posting a product each month of what I think is the holy grail. It will be something that I LOVE and used everyday for that month. So, drum roll please...... the super star product for the month of August is...... the Laura Geller spackle tinted under make-up primer in bronze. Hands down! Best primer I have used so far. I like this more than the smashbox photo finish  foundation primer, however, it does come pretty close to the Benefit cosmetics POREfessional which I also like.



This serves the same purpose as all the other face primers that helps you achieve a flawlessly smooth finish, BUT it also gives you this dewy, light shimmer bronze tint that push this product over the top. It is very light weight and a little bit goes a long way.

Another reason I like this product is you can wear it alone, especially on those lazy days or just days when you don't want to wear a lot of makeup. This will give your face a nice glow all year round.

The only negative thing I can say about this product is it did break me out on the first day. Then I gave it a second chance and I was fine. If you do have oily skin, it may break you out. I recommend this product to those who have dry to normal skin.

I believe this product is sold at Ulta or any beauty stores that carry Laura Geller products.
I got mine on QVC because they have the super-size (4oz) and it cost just as much as the regular size (2oz) in the store. The color looks dark, but it is great for ALL skin tones. Again, this bottle will last me a long time because a small pump goes a long way.


Laura Geller has a lot of great makeup products and this is one of the best new product that just came out.

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

1 comment: