Monday, September 24, 2012

Project Tin Pan- Makeup

Hello Everyone,

I was looking around my room the other day and I have so much makeup that I need to start using them. This project started on YouTube and I would like bring it to my blog. For those who are not familiar, Project Tin Pan is a pause in buying new makeup products until the ones you have purchased hit pan (meaning you can see the pan on the bottom of the makeup). This will help me save money and also make sure that I used up the products I have already.

Here are my rules:
1-  I will be picking 10 items that I will be using until I hit pan. For me, that means making sure it is completely used up. The ones that I picked are normally my favorites.
2-  I need to hit pan on 2 out of the 4 eyeshadow colors in my Tom Ford palette. Yes, I will be wearing this a whole lot!!!
3-  For the eye pencil, I just need to use it to a point where I cannot sharpen and hold anymore
4-  For the concealer palette, I need to hit pan on at least 3 colors
5-  The rest of the items I have are pretty self explanatory
6-   I cannot buy any new makeup products until I used these up. For example, when I hit pan on my foundation, then I can buy a new one.



Anything that I need on a daily basis such as moisturizer and face cleaning products I can buy because I go through them pretty quick.

Here are the products (some of them I have been using and almost hit pan, but I want to make sure I finish it all up):
Laura Gellar Balance and Brighten- I use this everyday for contouring.


Graftobian concealer- I love this palette... it goes on smooth and have all the necessary colors that I need when I travel.


One of my favorite drugstore foundation:
Revlon colorstay in color 370

Tinted primer in bronze


Ben Nye powder to keep your face oil-free and matte

Tarte  natural cheek stain


Maybelline Master Precise
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil

Bite Lip Gloss in the color Dolcetto. I like this gloss so much because it stays on for almost the whole day without having to reapply. I know some people don't like the smell and thinks it is a bit too sticky (mostly because of the honey ingredient) which doesn't bother me at all. One complaint from me would be that it is hard to get the product out.... it seems like the tube is a bit small for the wand.


I am saving the best for last... my Tom Ford eyeshadow palette in Cognac Sable. I can wear these colors every day and it is very versatile from day to night.



Alright, wish me luck!

Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment