Sunday, September 9, 2012

OOTD: 2 ways to wear a woven shirt dress

Hello Everyone,

For those beauty and fashion lovers, I hope most of you were able to attend Fashion's Night Out last week because I forgot about it and I wished I was there. I heard so much good things and I will definitely not miss the next one.

Today's OOTD will be two ways of how to style a woven shirt dress. It's nice to have different options for an outfit and to be able to just add something simple that will give the outfit a whole different look. With the shirt dress, it is always good to add a belt to give your waist some shape.


And just by adding a simple black skinny pants and boots, the dress becomes a shirt.


On my eyes, I kept it basic with gray eyeshadow.



Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment