Saturday, December 1, 2012

Countdown to Christmas: 24 days

Hello everyone,

It's my favorite month of the year! I love seeing people out shopping, spending time with family, friends, and loved ones, staying inside getting cozy with some hot chocolate, there is just nothing negative to say.

Here is how I start my first day of December...... getting festive!
I have my Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving which is a tradition of mine for several years now.


I have also added some Christmas decors inside the house....
Here, I have a little Christmas tree on the table with some scented nutmeg/cranberry apple potpourris to make the room smell like warm apple cider.

I also think it doesn't feel like Christmas without Santa Claus or a Nutcracker....



More little Christmas trees....

and some decorative pillows for the couch.


It's also fun to get these gel window stickers and put them on your mirror to add more details. Every time I look in the mirror it makes me happy that Christmas is almost here.

What do you do to feel festive?
Until next time,
stay healthy, beautiful, and inspired.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment